Organized Hawaii offers the largest selection of wall beds in the state with more than 700+ variations of color, panel styles, sizes, and orientations. On our wall beds you'll find standard features that other companies don't offer or charge extra for such as...
1. Most companies use uncoated steel springs which are more likely to rust and break and usually aren't covered by warranty. Our springs are powder coated to last longer and have a lifetime guarantee.
2. The platform of our wall bed sits 2.5" taller than other wall beds making it easier to get in and out of bed - especially for elderly clients.
3. Other wall beds hold a 10" thick mattress. Ours will accommodate a mattress up to 12" thick for a better nights sleep.
4. Typically the bottom shelf inside the bed cabinet is not included to save costs. We include it on all our beds because it adds rigidity and a more finished look.
5. The industry standard warranty is one year on wall beds because repairs are costly. We cover our beds with our lifetime warranty. Period.
The starting prices for our wall beds are:
$2000 - Twin
$2200 - Full/Double
$2300 - Queen
Includes: The bed cabinet and mechanism, shipping, delivery and installation.
Maximize your floor space with a wall-bed that tucks away into a storage cabinet. The wall-bed in combination with filing cabinets, storage furniture, and an office desk, turns your spare room a multi-purpose room. A home office, hobby or exercise room by day easily converts to a guest bedroom at night. This smart wall-bed system accommodates out-of-town guests, grown kids, grandkids, or even a parent in need of temporary place to stay. The wall-bed frame, available in full and queen sizes, work with standard mattresses and acts as its’ own box spring.